30 hour provision
We offer 30 hour provision for working parents who meet the eligibility criteria as set out by the government.
You could be eligible for Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare if:
- Your child is 3 or 4 and not taking up a state funded reception place
- The child you are applying for usually lives with you (you don't have to be their parent.)
- You live and work in the UK, unless you are a crown servant or member of HM Forces posted overseas.
- You and any partner, are working and each earning at least the National Minimum wage or Living wage but less than £100,000 and work for a minimum of 16 hours per week.
- If you are under 25 or an apprentice you should expect to earn the equivalent of 16 hours at the National Minimum or Living wage which applies to you.
- To find out more and check if you are eligible visit the Government website or follow the link below.
Please note the 30 hour session times do not include the lunchtime period and should your child need to stay for lunch an additional cost will be incurred. (Currently £4.50 per day)
Nursery session times are:
Morning Nursery 8:45am - 11:45am
Afternoon Nursery 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Paid places may be available for those families who do not qualify for the extended entitlement. Please contact the school office for more information on 0191 200 7471.