Mental Health and Well-being support
Educational Psychology Helpline: 0191 6438739
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic the Educational Psychology Service (EPS) is providing a helpline to school staff and the parents / carers of children / young people in your school community. The aim of the EPS helpline is to:
· Provide a listening service and reduce levels of anxiety
· Help callers to manage their worries or concerns
· Help parents / carers meet the emotional needs of their children
· Discuss perceived problems and support solution focused thinking
· Navigate through the wealth of resources and services out there, and signpost callers to the most appropriate place(s) for further support.